By Kenneth P. Moses, Pedro B. Nava, John C. Banks, Darrell K. Petersen
Atlas of medical Gross Anatomy makes use of over 500 quite well-executed and terrific dissection pictures and illustrations to lead you thru the entire key buildings you'll have to study on your gross anatomy direction. This scientific textbook is helping you grasp crucial floor, gross, and radiologic anatomy strategies via high quality pictures, electronic improvements, and concise textual content introductions all through.
• Get a transparent figuring out of floor, gross, and radiologic anatomy with a source that's nice to be used sooner than, in the course of, and after lab paintings, in guidance for examinations, and afterward as a primer for medical work.
• study as intuitively as attainable with huge, full-page photographs for easy comprehension. not more confusion and peering at small, heavily cropped pictures!
• simply distinguish highlighted buildings from the history in each one dissection because of digitally color-enhanced images.
• See buildings the way in which they found in the anatomy lab with specifically commissioned dissections, all performed utilizing freshly dissected cadavers ready utilizing low-alcohol fixative.
• Bridge the distance among gross anatomy and scientific perform with scientific correlations throughout.
• grasp anatomy successfully with one textual content masking all you must be aware of, from floor to radiologic anatomy, that's perfect for shortened anatomy courses.
• evaluation key constructions quick due to unique dissection headings and specified icon navigation.
• entry the whole textual content and self evaluation questions at studentconsult.com.
Get a transparent knowing of the human physique via floor, gross and radiologic anatomy multi functional place.
Read or Download Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy PDF
Best medicine books
Offers an outline of human improvement, discussing fertilization, phone improvement, and mobilephone stream.
This re-creation of the great consultant to transfusion drugs is now totally revised and up to date. The 3rd variation comprises new sections, one on choices to blood transfusion, and one on mobile and tissues treatment and organ transplantation. It makes a speciality of medical points but in addition covers historical past technology and organizational matters.
2 : Lordosi, cifosi, scoliosi e deformazioni toraciche / a cura di Giuseppe Massara. --
2. ed. italiana, riv. e corr. , dalla three. ed. francese. --
205 p. four : Arti inferiori / edizione italiana a cura del prof. Paolo Raimondi ; traduzione: Maria Rita Giovannelli. --
230 p. 1 : Tronco, colonna cervicale ed arto superiore / a cura di Giuseppe Massara. --
4. ed. italiana, dalla five. francese revisionata, aggiornata ed integrata. --
167 p. three : l. a. pubalgia / prefazioni di Jean-Michel Larqué e Pierre Villepreux. --
3. ed. italiana dalla three. francese riv. e aggiornata / a cura del prof. Paolo Raimondi. --
The sector of geriatrics foundations is rooted within the vintage papers of early descriptions of getting older and age-related illnesses. In vintage Papers in Geriatric drugs with present Commentaries, the authors selected the "classic" papers, supplying a mixture of professional opinion and goal evaluate. The 15 parts during this quantity symbolize the beginnings of perform and concepts in regards to the most sensible how one can deal with older sufferers.
- Erythrocytes as Drug Carriers in Medicine
- Patch Testing and Prick Testing: A Practical Guide Official Publication of the ICDRG
- Shadow Medicine: The Placebo in Conventional and Alternative Therapies
- Bone and Osteoarthritis
Extra resources for Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy
The internal carotid arteries ascend through the neck, enter the skull through the carotid canal, and join with the posterior cerebral arteries through the posterior communicating artery. Each internal carotid artery then gives off its terminal branches—the middle cerebral and anterior cerebral arteries—which form an anastomosis between the two anterior cerebral arteries through the anterior communicating artery, thus creating the circle of Willis (see Fig. 4). This arterial circle provides collateral circulation to the brain if one vessel becomes blocked.
The face and scalp drain along unnamed lymphatic vessels to a superficial horizontal ring of nodes at the junction of the head and neck. The corresponding deep horizontal ring of nodes is located deep to the superficial tissues in the visceral compartment of the neck. These nodes drain the oral cavity, pharynx, and larynx. From here, lymph flows to the deep cervical lymph nodes on the carotid sheath (see Chapter 12). On each side of the neck, vessels from the deep cervical nodes join to form a jugular trunk that enters the venous system at the junction of the internal jugular and subclavian veins.
Anteriorly, the pterygopalatine fossa is closely related to the orbit through the inferior orbital fissure; medially, it is related to the nasal cavity through the sphenopalatine foramen; inferiorly, it is related to the oral region through the greater and lesser palatine foramina; laterally, it is related to the infratemporal fossa through the pterygomaxillary fissure; and posterosuperiorly, it is related to the middle cranial fossa through the foramen rotundum and pterygoid canal. The pterygopalatine fossa contains the maxillary nerve [V2], the pterygopalatine ganglion, the nerve of the pterygoid canal, and the third or pterygopalatine part of the maxillary artery and its branches (see later).
Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy by Kenneth P. Moses, Pedro B. Nava, John C. Banks, Darrell K. Petersen