By David Frey
AutoCAD 2002: No adventure Required is your step by step advent to the newest model of AutoCAD, the drafting and layout software that has develop into the common in structure, landscaping, engineering, and development. within, sensible examples and easy motives exhibit you precisely what you want to be aware of to create, strengthen, and whole a cosmopolitan AutoCAD venture.
Gain the AutoCAD talents That topic Most
- Finding your method round AutoCAD
- Understanding uncomplicated commands
- Applying AutoCAD's coordinate systems
- Setting up a drawing
- Mastering drawing strategies
- Accessing right-click context menus
- Employing Polar and item Snap Tracking
- Setting up layers, shades, and linetypes
- Using blocks and Wblocks
- Dragging AutoCAD gadgets from one drawing to another
- Generating elevations
- Working with hatches and fills
- Controlling textual content in a drawing
- Dimensioning a drawing
- Managing exterior references
- Using layouts and printing an AutoCAD drawing
- Sharing drawings at the Internet
- Viewing 3D versions dynamically with 3D Orbit
- Rendering a 3D model
- Setting up attributes
Read or Download AutoCAD 2002: No Experience Required PDF
Similar drafting & presentation books
This quantity brings jointly state-of-the-art thinkers and students including younger researchers and scholars, presenting a colorful spectrum of media-theoretical, -practical and -educational methods to present inventive practices and methods of creation and intake off and on the internet. in addition to the exploration of a few of the rising social media options, the publication unveils a number of the key drivers resulting in participatory engagement of the person.
Written by means of an architect with decades' event in perform and instructing, this publication is a well-illustrated advent to the nice diversity of fabrics utilized in a lot of the world's construction and development. it's the in basic terms publication of its style out there, and compatible for a person instructing or learning for development trades, structure, development, panorama layout, structural engineering, and allied disciplines.
This publication describes new considering and perform in complex layout (ADD) – layout that isn't in basic terms hugely built yet anticipates the longer term through envisioning novel items and tactics. the point of interest is principally at the entrance finish of innovation and the hunt for suggestions in advanced pioneering methods utilizing design-related instruments and practices.
This booklet is the main finished booklet you can find on AutoCAD 2016 – 2nd Drafting. overlaying all the second suggestions, it makes use of either metric and imperial devices to demonstrate the myriad drawing and modifying instruments for this renowned program. Use the CD to establish drawing routines and tasks and notice all the book’s figures in colour.
- Portable Architecture: Design and Technology
- Architects' Data (3rd Edition)
- Architects Sketches: Dialogue and Design
- Advances in Adaptive Computational Methods in Mechanics
Extra resources for AutoCAD 2002: No Experience Required
1. To begin the Extend command, click the Extend button on the Modify toolbar. Notice the Command window. 2. The bottom line says to “Select objects,” but, in this case, you need to observe the bottom two lines of text in order to know that AutoCAD is prompting you to select boundary edges. 3. 17) and press ↵. F I G U R E 2 . ” But it doesn’t. You have to train yourself to press Enter when you are finished selecting objects in order to get out of selection mode and move on to the next step in the command.
To do this, move the cursor to the horizontal boundary between the drawing area and the Command window until it changes to an up-and-down arrow broken by two parallel horizontal lines. Hold down the left mouse button and drag the cursor up by approximately the amount that one or two lines of text would take up, then release the mouse. You should get more lines of text showing, but you may have to try it a couple of times to get exactly three lines visible. When you close the program, the new settings will be saved, and it will be right the next time you start up AutoCAD.
The prompt now tells you that the Line command has been started (Command: _line) and that AutoCAD is waiting for you to designate the first point of the line (Specify first point:). 5. Move the cursor onto the drawing area and, using the left mouse button, click a random point to start a line. 6. qxd 7/26/01 4:30 PM Page 29 The Line Command point you just picked to the cursor. The line changes length and direction as you move the cursor. 7. Look at the Command window again and notice that the prompt has changed.
AutoCAD 2002: No Experience Required by David Frey